Are you are a coach, consultant, or entrepreneur who dreams of hosting live events but is overwhelmed by the details and doesn't know where to start? Or have you hosted a few events and feel like you are reinventing the wheel each time?
You don't have to do this alone! The Event Leader Toolkit will help you create your first (or second or third) event with ease. You can get all of the templates, tools, resources, spreadsheets, and waivers that I use with my 1:1 event planning clients.
The Event Leader Toolkit includes:
Trello Boards (and spreadsheets that can be used by themselves or imported into Asana)
- Event Foundation Template - make sure you have a solid foundation for your event
- Comprehensive Task Plan - all of the tasks that you need to do and when you need to do them
- Budget & Pricing Spreadsheet - create the right budget and a ticket price for your event
- Event Tracking Sheet - includes tracking roommates, dietary restrictions, speakers, travel, and so much more
- Template emails for attendees, speakers, and vendors
- Sample Schedules
- RFP (request for proposal) for venues
- Attendee Intake Questionnaire
- Attendee Feedback Questionnaire
Waivers & Agreements
- Terms & Conditions
- Photo & Confidentiality Waiver
- Speaker Agreement
Video Tutorials, Event Marketing Overview and more!!
This is for you if...
- You are planning your first retreat, conference or other live events and are looking for some guidance with logistics.
- You've hosted live events but are still getting overwhelmed by the details and feel as though you are reinventing the wheel each time.
- You are a DIYer and don't mind customizing the templates so that they work for you.
- You are interested in creating systems for your event to streamline the planning process.
This is NOT for you if...
- You want someone else to plan your event for you (check out my 1:1 event planning services).
- You don’t tend to follow systems and have no interest in using templates or spreadsheets.
- You don’t want to streamline the event planning process and prefer to just wing it each time.
- You aren’t committed to dedicating a few hours to getting your event systems in place.
Sounds pretty great? The best part is you’ll have automatic access to all these resources (no waiting around for content to be released over a few months). Start planning your next event today!!